All that we seem to hear and see these days are horror stories stemming from the economy. And while we canâ€™t deny its adverse impact on the salon industry, there are things we can all do to power through these hard times and perhaps even grow. Take this time to become a better stylist or [...]
You’ve probably noticed some recent changes to the design of our blog as we get ready to re-launch the site with more frequent updates and great new content. One of our most exciting new features will be regular guest blogs from some of the biggest n
Eva Scrivo recently hosted a launch party at her newest salon location in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District on West 13th Street, which complements the flagship salon on Bond Street. The second floor 5,000-square-foot loft space, located in a former wa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...