As soon as I stepped backstage at the Jeremy Scott Fall 2013 fashion show at Milk Studios in NYC, I was brought back to the ubiquitously cool punk rock era. The collection had the feel of the underground, rebellious youth of the late ‘80’s and early ‘90’s. Eugene Souleiman, Global Creative Director for Wella Professionals, [...]
It was all about muted pastels for the Spring 2013 Peter Som look this morning at Milk Studios for New York Fashion Week. Global Creative director for Wella Professionals Eugene Souleiman kept things funky, messy and flowing with long disheveled l
At Peter Som’s spring 2012 show at Milk Studios, haircolor played a starring role in the hairstyles created by Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling, and Aura Friedman, Wella Professionals Color Ambassa
Hair for Narciso Rodriguez’s fall 2011 collection was causing a stir backstage with a much tougher, more rugged look than what we usually see from the designer. According to Eugene Souleiman, global creative director for Wella Professionals, the lo
For Peter Som’s fall 2011 collection, Eugene Souleiman for Wella Professionals created a undone updo inspired by a quirky 1960s housewife. “The starting point was a Tippi Hedren from Hitchcock’s The Birds,” Souleiman said. “But it’s like the bird
DKNY’s chic, modern fall ’10 collection called for equally sophisticated hair, so lead stylist Eugene Souleiman, creative director for Wella Professionals, decided to create equestrian-inspired low side ponytails. “The hair should look like the g
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...