The beauty looks at Elie Tahari were all about keeping things pure and simple. For the hair, Esther Langham for Moroccanoil created a clean low ponytail at the nape of the neck. She started by dampening the models’ hair and applying a mixture of Moroccanoil Light Treatment and Styling Cream for lots of shine. Once [...]
I look forward to the Nanette Lepore show each season because she’s one of my favorite designers and I always love the way she works with the hair, makeup and nail teams to perfectly complement her collections. The fall line featured lots of Renaissa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...