At the Derek Lam show, Orlando Pita for T3 created a super-straight “schoolgirl hairstyle” that looked like a classic half-ponytail minus the elastic or barrette holding it in place. Pita blow-dried the hair with the T3 Evolution dryer, then flat-ironed it with the Fahrenheit 450 iron. He kept the style in place with plenty of [...]
Derek Lam’s rugged fall ’10 collection was a modern take on the wild West, with an earthy color palette and lot’s of leather, boots and fur seen in the looks. To balance out the menswear-influenced clothing, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita
The Friends of the High Line hosted a summer benefit at Pier Sixty in Manhattan this June to celebrate the non-profit organizationâ€™s 10th anniversary. Honored were actor and board member Edward Norton and board members Lisa Marie and Philip Fa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...