For the Los Angeles premiere of “Wolfman,” Emily Blunt sported a 1920s updo with a modern twist, created by stylist Laini Reeves, owner and creative director of Essensuals London. Inspired by Blunt’s vintage style, Reeves attached a peacock feather to an elastic headband for the perfect flapper accessory. To create a similar look, Reeves suggests [...]
Already a go-to salon for many Brits, Essensuals London is bringing its fashion-forward styling stateside to its first U.S. location in March. Located on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, the salon will offer styling, cut and color services and will be
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...