Completely breathtaking, girly and electrifying, the hair, makeup and nails for the Fall 2012 collection of Erin by Erin Fetherston was a dramatic and inspiring accent to Fetherston’s collection. The look was nature meets organic with an electric vibe said lead hair stylist for the show TIGI Creative Director Nick Irwin. Fresh from the Mara Hoffman show [...]
At Erin Fetherston, shown at Milk Studios, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Odile Gilbert created a dual-textured look that was slicked away from the face in the front and clean, straight and long in the back. “It’s like the woman came straight from the
Inspired by Nico of the Velvet Underground, Erin Fetherston’s Fall 2010 Collection brought together bohemian styles with rock’n'roll tailoring. Odile Gilbert for Moroccanoil followed that lead and gave all of the models long, straight hair with drama
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...