This past May, Empire Education Group held its 8th Annual Future Professionals Expo in Hershey, Pennsylvania for its students across the country. Designed to jump start young professionals’ careers, this year 2,000 students attended advanced education classes, networked with fellow students, educators and industry leaders, and tested the newest in-salon products and tools. Highlights of [...]
This week I had the pleasure of attending a luncheon at Manhattan’s Chelsea Piers to meet the Empire Style Council, a new initiative from the Empire Education Group, provider of 107 Empire cosmetologist schools nationwide. The Empire Style Cou
Time is running out for stylists to enter Empire Education Group’s “Become the Next Master of Beauty” contest. More than 250 beauty professionals have entered the online contest, and one lucky winner will receive $10,000, a high-end education p
Goldwell has announced that top educator and celebrity stylist Nick Arrojo is endorsing Goldwell color products and using them exclusively in his Arrojo Studio in Manhattan, as well as at trade shows and events, including a special presentation a
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...