Year after year, the Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City brings together fashion’s elite to celebrate the museum’s latest exhibition in high style. This season highlighted PUNK: Chaos to Couture and stars brought out their best interpretation; some playing it safe with a quiet nod to the [...]
The stars attending the 70th Annual Golden Globes looked stunning in glamorous gowns and shimmering hair to match. Here, we share some of our favorite trends from the evening and tips from the stylists behind these award-worthy ’dos on how to recre
In our January 2012 issue, Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham predicted three haircolor trends based on the looks of three current hot celebs: Emily Blunt, Isla Fisher and Emma Stone. Here, she shares the formulas to get the looks
For the Los Angeles premiere of “Wolfman,” Emily Blunt sported a 1920s updo with a modern twist, created by stylist Laini Reeves, owner and creative director of Essensuals London. Inspired by Blunt’s vintage style, Reeves attached a peacock feather t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...