Andre Chiavelli has been appointed the executive vice president of global corporate strategy at Farouk Systems. Chiavelli, a beauty industry veteran, joins Farouk from Emiliani Enterprises, where he served as the executive vice president of sales, corporate strategy, education and shows for 12 years. “Andre brings the energy, passion and experience to Farouk Systems that [...]
This fall, beauty product distributor Emiliani Enterprises held its two-day 2012 Emiliani Beauty Expo at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center in Edison, NJ. The event included Runway V, a special opening night tribute honoring legendary
Moved to action when a local teen committed suicide after being bullied, Matrix salon Suzi’s Salon & Spa of Morristown, NJ, held a cut-a-thon to benefit the Stomp Out Bullying Organization. The event, held September 16, was organized with t
2012′s Emiliani Beauty Expo, Runway V, and special Vidal Sassoon tribute will be taking place from October 20th-22 at the NJ Convention and Expo Center in Edison, NJ for professionals and students in the salon and fashion industries. Produced by b
Some of the world’s best hairdressers met in New York City on February 1, and on the 2nd in Atlantic City, NJ, to promote this spring’s The 4th Dimension: The Day of the Hair Dresser show, produced by Emiliani Enterprises to be held April 15–16
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...