According to Guido, creative consultant for Redken, Marc Jacobs’ spring 2011 features a sort of “twisted sophistication.” To complement that, Guido created a high horse-like ponytail that he described as “almost dominatrix-inspired” and “so perfected that it’s almost perverse.” He used Blown Away 09 blow dry gel to blow the hairlines clean and sprayed Shine [...]
The spring 2011 Marc by Marc Jacobs collection featured vivid colors and patterns, and the beauty looks were just as bold. Guido Palau for Redken gave the models fun, frizzy curls with half-ponytails swept over to the side. “People think of wild curl
The beauty look at Marc by Marc Jacobs was fresh out of bed and slightly undone. For the hair, key stylist for Redken Guido used Fabricate 03, then dried the hair with his hands, letting the natural texture come through. “It’s very simple, a little g
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...