Complexions Spa for Beauty and Wellness in Albany, NY has always been dedicated to “green” practices and focused on helping the environment rather than harming it. To keep up this impressive track record, the spa celebrated Earth Day by giving away tree saplings all week. This is the fourth consecutive year that Complexions Spa has [...]
In honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, natural haircare company Onesta is planting 5,119 Norway Pines (the number of shampoo bottles sold during a promotion in March). Here’s some information about the impact of trees on our lives and our
To make your salon more environmentally friendly, there are small steps that you and your salon staff can take to benefit our environment. For Earth Day, April 22nd, try one or all of these ways to help preserve our earth: When providing guests
In honor of Earth Day, Davines announced the launch of its global Eco-Salon Contest to recognize salons that engage in exceptional sustainability practices. To enter the contest, simply fill out the application form. A jury of haircare and enviro
Earth Day is April 22, but many people use this entire week to raise awareness about environmental issues. As salon owners, you have the power to make a difference, whether it’s by installing energy-efficient lighting and appliances, starting a recyc
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...