From the hair to the clothes, it was all about the independent, strong woman at the Joie Fall/Winter 2013 presentation. Lead stylist for Joie was Duffy for Oribe Hair Care who really took on the inspiration of the independent woman in combination with the Joie collection. “The clothes are really a collection of stand-alone outfits, so [...]
At Custo Barcelona’s Fall/Winter 2013 show, beauty and the beast was the theme, presented in a mix of tribal and ornamental pieces, including men in patchwork and printed high-necked tunics and women in fitted clothing with pronounced shoulders and a
The oversized knitted hats designed by Scott Sternberg provided a cohesive element in his Band of Outsiders womenswear Fall 2013 collection, bringing together a mix of polka dot and plaid prints, knitted sweaters and ankle-skimming dresses. These nav
The swank Academy Mansion in Manhattan’s Upper East Side was the setting for last night’s Juicy Couture spring 2012 presentation, which featured shorts and jackets with a nautical influence and bright preppy dresses and pants. To complement the cloth
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...