The Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association invite stylists and salons to participate in their annual ‘Dining for Change’ fundraiser in October. The event encourages salon and spa professionals to unite throughout the month of October to host dinners or social gatherings to raise money for two industry causes: Cut It Out, a program that is [...]
This March, the National Cosmetology Association (NCA) encourages beauty professionals to wine, dine and network over a meal by hosting a Dining For Change event in their hometown that will help make a difference in the lives of those impacted
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...