Our May 2011 cover shoot, styled by Goldwell International Guest Artist Dimitrios Tsioumas and photographed by Gilles-Marie Zimmerman, combined amazing hair with bright, on-trend fashion. Here, Tsioumas talks about his inspiration for the shoot:
Rising star Mandy Coon wanted a clean hair look to complement her spring ’10 collection, so Mizu Salon’s Dimitrios Tsioumas, lead stylist for Goldwell, created a sleek French twist. “It’s a simplistic reduced look with minimal height on top,” he sa
At last night’s Golden Globes, several celebs eschewed the stick-straight styles of years past and embraced textured tresses. “The hair was very casual, not overdone and styled,” notes Goldwell International Guest Artist Dimitrios Tsioumas. “It looke
I just returned from a wonderful and inspiring trip to Las Vegas for the international finals of Goldwell Trend Zoom 2009 (being renamed Color Zoom for 2010). I was honored to be a judge for the United States finals back in June, but I loved being ab
Manhattan’s new Mizu Salon joined with Saks Fifth Avenue other top NYC salons for a fall fashion shoot yesterday. The images and video from the shoot, which took place at the Chelsea Hotel, will be distributed across the country for print, digital an
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...