RedkenCreative Consultant Guido created a simple, sleek style for Diesel ‘s Black Gold collection for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Guido cited that it was very New York City. “It’s healthy hair with a bit of shine. Even though the style seems minimal, if one like this is done completely right, it ultimately elevates the whole look and [...]
Guido Palau, lead stylist for Redken, was masterful backstage at the fall 2012 Diesel show. He created a look that was part ingénue, part 1960’s and part tomboy. He started out by using Redken Full Frame Mousse throughout the hair for volume
The Diesel Black Gold fall 2011 collection mixed a military vibe with a certain softness. To complement the clothing, Creative Consultant for Redken Guido and makeup artist Pat McGrath for Cover Girl designed beauty looks that were cool and sexy and
At Diesel’s Black Gold show, held at Pier 92, Guido, creative consultant for Redken, created three looks: The boys and some of the girls got James Dean-inspired quiffs (an updo for girls), while the rest of the girls got teased low side ponytails tie
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...