Dieci Lifestyle Spa in Livingston, NJ, recently held an in-salon Haircuts for Haiti event that raised more than $6,000 to benefit UNICEF’s relief efforts in Haiti in just four hours. Haircuts for Haiti at Dieci Lifestyle Spa featured a number of salon and spa services provided to guests at a discounted rate, with 100 percent [...]
In my Viewpoint column in the March issue, I highlighted just a small portion of the many salons or companies who were raising money to help Haiti. Since that was written almost a month ago, I wanted to give a quick update and mention another salon’s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...