No two hair looks were the same at Diane von Furstenberg’s spring 2013 show. Lead stylist for Phyto Orlando Pita created individual styles for each model ranging from tight curls to pin-straight locks based on their hair type, cut or personal style. “It was Diane’s idea when she saw the models’ natural hairstyles during the [...]
The inspiration behind Diane Von Furstenberg’s fall 2012 collection was surrealism. She wanted to capture a sense of juxtaposition described by lead hairstylist of the show, Orlando Pita, as “the difference between a meeting and a rendezvous.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...