In “Through the Years,” (American Salon, April 2011), I chatted with experts about ways to help hair and skin defy the hands of time. Here is some additional information about the products featured on pages 84 and 85: FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR 20s: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratin Cream Rinse has a strengthening keratin blend to [...]
We’re two weeks into summer, and I’m already obsessed with a few products that are helping me brave the beach each weekend. You’ll be seeing some of them in upcoming issues of the magazine, but I didn’t want you to miss out on using them even earlier
In April, Dermalogica Academy opened its doors in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood, marking the professional skincare brand’s first foray into an undergraduate curriculum for skin therapists. “We are thrilled about the opening of the Dermalogi
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...