Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute are dedicating their support to the Boston community with a number of initiatives in the aftermath of the terrorist bombings. Throughout the month of May, designated class fees and fees for treatments will be donated to One Fund Boston, an emergency aid organization created by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick [...]
Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute Support Those Affected by the Tragic Events in Boston
Tracey Sameyah joined Dermalogica as the new general manager for the U.S. and will serve as part of the core team operating from the company’s headquarters in Carson, CA. Sameyah, known as an innovator in skincare branding, brings more than 25 year
Jane Wurwand, Founder of The International Dermal Institute (IDI) and Dermalogica, recently spoke before a capacity crowd of professional skin therapists, students, salon-owners and trade editors, including American Salon Publisher Brett Vinovich
The International Dermal Institute’s Director of Global Education Annet King inspired a full house of nearly 60 skincare pros with her “Fast Forward” presentation at the International Dermal Institute in New York City. King’s tw
To help professionals stay relevant to the changing skincare market and to align with transforming client needs, Dermalogica is hosting a series of educational guest speaker evenings called Fast Forward. Annet King, director of global education for T
American Salon readers have weighed in on their favorite and most trusted products, giving us this year’s Professional’s Choice Awards winners.
Dermalogica recently hosted an event for 50 entrepreneurial women of Step Up Women’s Network, a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to aiding women in their future success, at the Dermalogica headquarters in Carson, California to share and
Dermalogica founder and owner Jane Wurwand spoke to members of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) at the annual meeting in New York City last September for the second year in a row. Wurwand updated the group on the progress of joinFITE, the company’
Dermalogica was the skincare brand of choice on the set of Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment of the Twilight Saga series, filmed in Vancouver, B.C., Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Baton Rouge, LA. Led by key makeup artist Jean Ann Black, the Dermalog
The results of the 2011 American Salon Professional’s Choice Awards are in! You, the reader, have voted for your favorite products in the beauty industry including haircare, tools, makeup and skincare. Here is a close-up look at all of the well-deser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...