Regular readers of this blog know that I have a weakness for Bravo reality shows, and Shear Genius is no exception—especially now that my longtime favorite Jonathan Antin has joined the cast as a judge! Several other stylists American Salon has worked closely with over the years will be making appearances as well, including mentor [...]
My reality TV obsession reached its peak yesterday and Sunday when I got to meet the five finalists from Shear Genius 2 at IBS New York! I hung out with Dee, Charlie, Daniel, Nicole and Glenn for a bit backstage and got to see that they’re exactl
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...