Familiar faces Brooke Shields, Carmen Electra, Morgan Fairchild, Lance Bass and American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert all got fashion-forward makeovers recently in a series of celebrity transformation photo shoots orchestrated by photographer Mike Ruiz and editorial hairstylist Davide Torchio. Torchio, who owns a namesake salon in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, created the hair looks using [...]
Along with the fashion shows happening in Bryant Park and around the city, Fashion Week also provides a great time to connect with other editors, meet talented stylists and artists and discover new products. Over the weekend, I attended the 2nd annua
In an effort to aid relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake there earlier this month, Phyto organized a benefit event last night that raised nearly $2,000 for the cause. The event, held at Phyto Universe in Manhattan, featured a
Editorial hairstylist and salon owner Davide Torchio was selected to do the hair for fashion designer Cynthia Rowley’s latest film, Hide and Seek, which played in New York City taxicab TVs throughout Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and can still be se
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...