Redken invites you to join their Take 5 Live Chat with David Stanko this Wednesday, November 7. Topics will include Chromatics and SEQ, Stanko’s Formula Boss guide, holiday hair and business building.
David Stanko, Redken haircolor consultant, esteemed educator and beauty spokesperson, has joined Cutler Salon in New York City. Stanko has more than 25 years experience in the beauty industry, including working for Redken and having his editorial wor
Learn your favorite haircolor tips and tricks from renowned industry expert and Redken Haircolor consultant, David Stanko. David will be live on the Redken Break room on November 15th from 10am-4pm EST chatting about his new favorites from Redken, hi
In our March issue, we introduced you to the new Redken Gold Rush collection and gave you Tracey Cunningham’s tips on using the new shades to warm up brunettes for spring. Here, Cunningham shares what’s hot for redheads and blondes: Redheads: “T
David Stanko, lead colorist at Manhattan’s Angelo David Salon and haircolor consultant for Redken, has released his first DVD, Lifestyle Coloring. The educational DVD goes beyond expected techniques for business-building and teaches colorists how to
Creating customized color and a signature style means partnering with clients to achieve a deeper emotional connection. Did your gossiping-girl radar just go off? Thatâ€™s not the kind of connection Iâ€™m talking about. The best consultatio
The best DJs keep everyone on the dance floor with their mixes, and House Color Mix Masters can produce a salon parallelâ€”if they skip extended play. When it comes to the permanent color beat, I advise sticking to the two-tube rule. Often, tri-
Here come the brides, and along with them, photographers, videographers and a slew of snap-happy friends. For photos that look great and stand the test of time, what every bride needs is hair with dimension and shine. For this to happen, even
American Salon’s Eastern Region Account Manager, Jamie Corkran, recently visited Angelo David Hair Salon in NYC to update her style. While there, she posed with (from left) Redken Master Specialist Danny Pierce; salon owner David Stanko, a Redken col
Last week, American Salon Senior Editor Lori Morris and I checked out Rare Salonâ€™s new Redken Color Lab at a launch party attended by press members and VIP clients. Ruth Roche, the founder of the salon, which is located in the Tribeca
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...