I’ve always been a huge fan of Nicole Kidman—both on screen and on the red carpet—and last night’s Golden Globes look was no exception. I loved her natural and elegant updo, created by the wonderful David Babaii. Here’s how to recreate it: Blow dry hair with a round brush. After hair is dry, create a [...]
At the Moet & Chandon “Tribute to Cinema” event in Tokyo on Tuesday night, Scarlett Johansson sported a powerful, side-swept look created by celebrity hairdresser David Babaii. Babaii took Johansson’s long strawberry blonde hair and gave it the a
At the Los Angeles premiere of Inglourious Basterds on August 10, Angelina Jolie sported long, naturally tousled tresses courtesy of celebrity hairdresser David Babaii. To get the look, David applied David Babaii for WildAid Hair Polish to her en
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...