In early October, 4,000 stylists, haircolorists, makeup artists, students and salon owners gathered at the Minneapolis Convention Center for Aveda Congress 2011. The event, this year called “Pow Wow,” boasted technical and creative presentations from international master artists and was designed to celebrate the art of hairdressing. The Aveda Global Artistic Team presented Jewels of [...]
Vivienne Mackinder took to the Broadway stage in December to film her newest episode of VivTV. She was joined by RedChocolate’s David Adams and Virginia Meyer and Artistic Director of Aveda Global Education Ricardo Dinis for a day of education and in
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...