Leonor Greyl has been showcasing a series of how-to videos on its YouTube channel throughout the awards season. Today’s new “episodes” focus on looks from last night’s Academy Awards. Celeb stylist Creighton Bowman demonstrates how he created Best Supporting Actress winner Melissa Leo’s loose updo for the red carpet and shows how to get Mila [...]
Inspired more than anything by Helen Mirren herself, stylist Creighton Bowman created a soft and charming look for the actress at this year’s Golden Globes Awards. To achieve it, Bowman applied René Furterer Volumea Volumizing Foam on wet hair. He
Melissa Leo, who won Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Fighter, turned heads on the red carpet with her elegant updo by celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman. To achieve her look, Bowman started by applying René Furterer Modeling Paste at the
Celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman created a soft, beachy chignon for 30 Rock star Jane Krakowski at the Emmy Awards. Bowman drew inspiration from the actress’ one-shouldered dress and her penchant for ‘50s Hollywood glamour, modernizing the classi
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...