Attention all cosmetology students! P&G Salon Professional (PGSP) is conducting its third Student Stylist Competition at the 2012 America’s Beauty Show on March 5 in Chicago, IL. Fabio Sementilli, PGSP creative director, will present first place winners with a check for $1,000, an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles, CA to attend Wella Professionals North [...]
In honor of its 20th anniversary, Product Club is giving colorists an opportunity to spice up their color stations and create an organized and professional workspace. It’s easy to enter—simply click here to fill out the entry form and email in a pi
In honor of Earth Day, Davines announced the launch of its global Eco-Salon Contest to recognize salons that engage in exceptional sustainability practices. To enter the contest, simply fill out the application form. A jury of haircare and enviro
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...