Goldwell has just announced its 2011 Color Zoom U.S. finalists, who were selected by a global panel of independent industry experts and international stylists at Goldwell Headquarters in Germany. The finalists were narrowed down from a pool of 15 semifinalists submitted to the global panel in early June. And the finalists are: Congratulations to Allan [...]
Planning to enter Goldwell’s 2011 Color Zoom competition? Learn all about the Play Strong trend world in a new webinar led by the amazing John Simpson Deb Gavin, which will air February 8 at 6pm. Along with providing specifics on the trend, Simpson a
Want to win a trip to Goldwell’s 2012 Color Zoom global event? Enter the Project: Play Strong contest! Four grand prizes winners will receive trips for two to the 2012 Color Zoom international finale (location will be announced at Color Zoom 2011 in
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...