The color pink should simply be renamed Betsey Johnson. A total fashion icon and tiny ball of exuberant energy Betsey Johnson showed her Fall 2012 Collection—with plenty of pink—this week to a packed theater at Lincoln Center. The theme of Betsey’s collection and vision was 1960s and the hair by Aveda Lead Stylist Jon Reyman [...]
Going backstage at Betsey Johnson is always one of the main highlights of each Fashion Week season, thanks to fun themes, a party-like atmosphere and one of my favorite session stylists, Peter Gray. The fall 2011 show definitely didn’t disappoint. Af
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...