Award season came to a glamorous close with the 2013 Academy Awards on Sunday; actresses pulled out all the stops with intricate updos and expansive, haute couture gowns. Here, we share some of our favorite hairstyles from the evening and how the celeb stylists achieved ‘dos for these best dressed stars. Amy Adams floated across [...]
Happy Friday! This past week Charlize Theron shaved her head for a movie role and the Examiner remembered her beautiful locks. Also going super short, Glee’s resident hottie with curls Matthew Morrison has taken on the buzz cut himself for the
Charlize Theron set the red carpet ablaze at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards this past Sunday with a crimson Lanvin dress and a hairstyle created by stylist Enzo Angileri. American Salon shares the how-to on this radiant, sexy ‘do. Using Moroccano
At last night’s Golden Globes, starlets wowed red carpet onlookers, embracing a variety of styling trends sure to become go-to looks for seasons to come. Here, top stylists share how you can execute these A-List dos on your salon clients. THE TR
This year’s red carpet featured a mix of beautiful updos and cascading curls, and several hairstylists created their clients’ looks with the help of Moroccanoil. Here’s how they did it: For Jennifer Lopez’s modern, elegantly texturized updo, R
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...