Knifes, blood, gore, straight jackets and straight up psychos were all the rage for The Blonds Fall/Winter 2013 show at Milk Studios as a part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. In creating the collection, The Blonds, designers David and Phillipe Blond, were inspired by classic horror films, in particular old Hitchcok films and The Shining. For [...]
This season Chriz Benz delivered his signature color-and-texture extravaganza. Full skirts pumped up with ample pleats and layers of tulle, cropped jackets either in fur or fuzzy wool and the ever-present bold prints made a definitive statement, but
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...