Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil artistic director, crafted the modern French twists at Catherine Malandrino’s spring 2013 show. To get the look, he prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment, then applied Root Boost (available in early 2013) at the roots and Volumizing Mousse (available in October) from the mid-lengths through the ends before blow-drying the hair. [...]
French designer Catherine Malandrino veered away from Parisian influences in her fall 2012 collection. Inspired by the 1982 American remake of the erotic horror film Cat People, she created looks of bold femininity that reflected sophistication with
At Catherine Malandrino’s fall ’10 show, the clothes had an urban Mongolian and Tibetan feeling, which inspired lead stylist for Phyto Odile Gilbert to create rough-textured ponytails on top of the head using Phyto Professional Intense Volume Mou
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...