Backstage at the Carmen Marc Valvo show, both Carmen and the lead hairstylist for the show, Ted Gibson, were all smiles. As I admired the beautiful gowns that were about hit the runway I talked with Ted Gibson about how he would compliment the collection. “This year’s fall collection is very couture,” he said. “I [...]
Lead hairstylist Devin Toth for Ted Gibson Salon created 60s-inspired textured chignons at Carmen Marc Valvo, shown at the NASDAQ building in Times Square. Toth created the look by applying Ted Gibson Build-it Blow Drying Agent on the hair before blo
At the Carmen Marc Valvo show, held at the NASDAQ building in Times Square, guests like Ugly Betty’s Vanessa Williams and Ana Ortiz were treated to a collection inspired by the Chinese film Lust Caution. The movie, an espionage flick set in the 1940s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...