Monique Lhuillier’s spring ’09 collection was presented at Christie’s, an apt location for the glamorous designs, which were inspired by Maasai warriors. Backstage, Laurent Philippon for Bumble and bumble was styling the models’ hair into crimped ponytails. “We’re doing quite a rock ‘n’ roll ponytail,” he told me. Philippon added extensions where needed, separated the [...]
The Friends of the High Line hosted a summer benefit at Pier Sixty in Manhattan this June to celebrate the non-profit organizationâ€™s 10th anniversary. Honored were actor and board member Edward Norton and board members Lisa Marie and Philip Fa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...