Aveda partnered with eco-chic wedding designer to Adele Wechsler on her Spring 2011 collection which shined a spotlight on the Green Wedding movement. A team of Aveda educators worked behind-the-scenes, creating natural-looking hair that showcased matte texture and cascading curls shaped into uncontrived updos and beautiful, soft makeup looks for the presentation. According to company [...]
Here come the brides, and along with them, photographers, videographers and a slew of snap-happy friends. For photos that look great and stand the test of time, what every bride needs is hair with dimension and shine. For this to happen, even
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...