L’Anza Healing Haircare is joining the fight against breast cancer with its new pink-colored bottle of Powder Up Texturizer. A portion of proceeds from the specially designed bottle will go towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. One of L’Anza’s top sellers, Powder Up Texturizer creates instant volume and separation without leaving any trace of residue.
In the October issue of American Salon, we highlight some amazing ways beauty companies are pitching in to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (see pages 110-112). Throughout October, I’ll be writing about other products and companies that
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...