French inspiration reigned supreme backstage at the Rachel Roy presentation in the Lincoln Center Library. Lead Hair for Redken Bok-Hee created a simply sophisticated, European-inspired twist to complement the rich pieces in bright blue, magenta and an array of mixed patterns in Roy’s Spring 2011 collection. She said the style should look effortless, “a woman [...]
Backstage at Cynthia Rowley’s spring ’10 show, lead stylist Bok-Hee for Redken told me she wanted the models hairstyles to make them look like “girls who were perfect but went renegade.” The look, a looped ponytail with rolled bangs in front, had a m
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...