The Behnaz Sarafpour show took place at the elegant Jane Hotel, where Aveda’s Antoinette Beenders was backstage crafting beautiful, slightly undone ponytails to complement the 18th century-inspired clothing. “It’s meant to be under-processed hair—not too done but also with a little bit of height on top,” she told me. To get the look, Beenders applied [...]
For the presentation of Behnaz Sarafpour’s Fall 2010 Collection, Roxanne Valinoti for CND styled the nails. Below, watch a video of her describing the design. As for the models’ faces, the key makeup artist was Gordon Espinet for M.A.C. Cosmetics.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...