On October 1, Zotos International is honoring Breast Cancer Awareness month with its 2012 Cut & Color-A-Thon in Darien, CT at the Artistic Institute located in the Zotos International building. Clients can receive five different services—cut, single color process, partial highlights, single process and partial or a men’s cut—and the price of each service will [...]
Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon w
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...