French ’60s pop singer France Gall provided the inspiration for the beauty looks at the Chris Benz show. Lead stylist for Redken John Ruidant interpreted that as a girl riding through Paris on the back of a motorcycle. He gave the hair a deep ’60s side part, blowdried with Rootful 06, and back-combed the hair [...]
The inspiration behind the Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti show was a 1940s Hawaiian beauty pageant, with clothes and shoes featuring bright colors and fun, Asian-inspired prints. To complement the fashion, lead hairstylist Paul Hanlon for TIGI crea
At the Juan Carlos Obando show, lead stylist Didier Malige for Number 4 High Performance Hair Care created a messy knot that looked effortless but chic. “It’s a style that’s attainable for every woman,” Malige said. To create the look, Malige and the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...