Tomorrow, August 24, Aveda is hosting a live Facebook event with North American Artistic Team Makeup Artist Janell Geason. Geason will unveil Aveda’s fall/winter limited-edition Jewels of the Earth makeup collection as well as offer her tips and techniques and answer your most pressing makeup questions. To join the livestream event, “like” Aveda on Facebook [...]
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the launch of its popular Control Force Hair Spray, Aveda has dubbed today, July, 12, 2011, Sky High Hair Day. To mark the occasion, the company is hosting a free Livestream broadcast featuring Aveda Nort
Eurisko Design, award-winning salon furniture design company, announced a new distributor relationship with Neill Corporation, demonstrating a dedication to assisting Aveda customers in business development. Eurisko has aimed to design salons around
Aveda partnered with eco-chic wedding designer to Adele Wechsler on her Spring 2011 collection which shined a spotlight on the Green Wedding movement. A team of Aveda educators worked behind-the-scenes, creating natural-looking hair that
Vivienne Mackinder took to the Broadway stage in December to film her newest episode of VivTV. She was joined by RedChocolate’s David Adams and Virginia Meyer and Artistic Director of Aveda Global Education Ricardo Dinis for a day of education and in
Jason Wu’s fall 2011 collection was inspired by Versailles and a Baroque style. To complement the palette of muted blacks, whites and nudes with antique gold accents, lead stylist Odile Gilbert for Aveda wanted to create a hairstyle that was “simple
Christian Siriano, who is known for his extravagant yet sophisticated dresses, was inspired by black orchids for his fall 2011 collection. While the hair and makeup at his shows are usually equally as intricate, he went for a much simpler look this
At the Organic by John Patrick presentation this morning, lead stylist for Aveda Antoinette Beenders was creating a textured, natural look to complement the organic clothing line. “The clothes reminded me of Glastonbury in England—an effortless f
Adele Wechsler’s eco-conscious bridal collection, shown over the weekend at New York Bridal Fashion Week at the Intercontinental hotel in New York City, was a perfect match for sponsor Aveda to showcase the latest trends in bridal hair and makeup. Th
It’s time to start gearing up for the holiday season! Adding gift sets and limited-edition holiday items to your retail selection can boost profits and help make last-minute gift-giving easy for your clients. Here are some of the items you can offer.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...