For Katya Leonovich‘s Fall/Winter 2013 collection, the models looked like walking angels, thanks to Antonio Corral Calero for Moroccanoil who created gorgeous halo-like styles that perfectly exemplified the pretty and ethereal collection by Leonovich. To get this look, Corral Calero prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment and then sprayed with the new Moroccanoil Heat Styling [...]
The Spanish label Delpozo debuted at New York Fashion Week on Sunday with a customized runway winding through the floral carpeted penthouse of Canoe Studios. Creative Director Josep Font’s ‘prêt-à-couture’ line included bold colors, sculpted silhou
Fantasy Street Style was the name of the game at the Alice + Olivia presentation at the Highline Stages Monday. Moroccanoil Artistic Director Antonio Corral Calero entwined messy French braids for a sophisticated and playful updo, using braided exten
Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs’ designs for their Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2013 collection of dark, flowing dresses and separates with geometric cutouts drew inspiration from the Salem Witch Trials and radical colonial women. Moroccanoil Artistic Dire
When The Blonds are involved surely the look is going to be beyond wild, full of glam, super blonde and unexpected. This was defintely the case for their Spring 2013 collection simply titled Psycho Beach Party. The beauty team on board— Antonio
Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil artistic director, crafted the modern French twists at Catherine Malandrino’s spring 2013 show. To get the look, he prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment, then applied Root Boost (available in early 2013) at t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...