At the Organic by John Patrick presentation this morning, lead stylist for Aveda Antoinette Beenders was creating a textured, natural look to complement the organic clothing line. “The clothes reminded me of Glastonbury in England—an effortless festival look,” Beenders said. To achieve the look, she prepped the hair with pumps of Aveda’s Pure Abundance Hair [...]
At the Sophie Theallet show, the hair and makeup were inspired by the collection’s sultry Mexican vibe and the strong women the clothes were designed for. Lead stylist for Aveda Antoinette Beenders created a braided chignon that was elegant, moder
Sophie Théallet, who recently won the CFDA/Vogue Fund award, partnered with Aveda for her fall ’10 show, which had a country-girl-becomes-a-princess theme. To complement the look, lead stylist Antoinette Beenders, Aveda global creative director,
I just got back from the Christian Siriano show, which is always a ton of fun—and a little bit insane! (Those of you who watched him on Project Runway will understand why!) As usual, both the clothes and the hair were elegant and stunning. Antoinet
Yigal AzrouÃ«l showed his spring ’10 collection at the tents at Bryant Park with models sporting hairstyles created by Aveda vice president global creative director Antoinette Beenders, who described the looks as “wet-a-porter.” “They’re punky
Yigal Azrouël showed his spring ’10 collection at the tents at Bryant Park with models sporting hairstyles created by Aveda vice president global creative director Antoinette Beenders, who described the looks as “wet-a-porter.” “They’re punky Lond
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...