The 3.1 Phillip Lim spring 2011 collection was inspired by the female dandy. For the hair, “Philip wanted something very easy, a style models could do themselves,” said Odile Gilbert, lead stylist for Phyto, who created a messy chignon with a twisted side bang and a soft curl hanging loose for sweet, innocent touch. Gilbert [...]
Shown beneath the tents at Bryant Park, Herve Leger’s sophistication-meets-urban-edge Fall 2010 Collection was beautifully complemented by natural, free-flowing “undone ponytails,” styled by Bob Recine for Moroccanoil. He used one product—Luminous
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...