This Sunday, October 21, Andis Company is sponsoring the ‘Be Brave and Shave’ world record attempt to shave the most heads in an hour at the Brookfield Soccer Complex in Brookfield, WI.
Cheri Grabowski has joined Andis Company as Marketing Product Manager responsible for guiding the development of new products, introducing the products in the marketplace and managing product performance throughout its life cycle. “We welcome Ch
Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon w
C.A.N.S. 4 Cuts, a not for profit organization that focuses on the overall well being of community citizens, held its annual Eyes on the Prize event providing free haircuts in exchange for canned goods that are then donated to the Second Harvest Food
At the upcoming Premiere Birmingham, to be held October 21-22 in Alabama, the East and West coasts will come together for a barbering education experience that will showcase modern clipper techniques for men and women on the Main Stage. Barber/sty
This past weekend, August 4-6, Andis Company participated in the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta. Over three days, Andis educators Tone McGill and Rodrick Samuels led classes on barbering and business skills and onstage, along
Andis Company, the leading manufacturer of professional grooming products, who introduced its line to the European market nearly 80 years ago, is pleased to announce that it is expanding to India. The professional line of trimmers, clippers and groom
The Premiere Beauty Classic show hosted 2,625 attendees at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio last October. Focusing on education, the show allowed stylists to earn up to eight hours of Continuing Education (CEUs). The Center St
Andis employees topped last year’s fund raising effort for United Way of Racine County by 24 percent this year through creative initiatives. As a reward, employees watched Matthew K. Andis, the company’s president, and several other Andis employe
Ivan Zoot, director of education with the Andis Company and winner of three Guiness World Records for haircuts, is educating stylists on how to increase business with Andis’ new Envy clipper at national shows and regional events across the U.S. in 20
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...