The hottest trends in men’s hairstyling will be turning heads November 4th as American Crew stages a showdown between the top three U.S. finalists in their Face Off Global Men’s Styling Competition at Opening Night: Faces of America in Denver. American Crew invites you to the action!
Entries to American Crew’s Face Off Global Men’s Styling Competition have all been submitted, and on November 4th the top three U.S. finalists will be revealed at Opening Night: Faces of America in Denver. All three will partake in a style segment
This past May, Empire Education Group held its 8th Annual Future Professionals Expo in Hershey, Pennsylvania for its students across the country. Designed to jump start young professionals’ careers, this year 2,000 students attended advanced educat
Eufora announced James Grundy as director of research and development, quality assurance and regulatory, as well as the addition of a new laboratory. Grundy brings ten years of experience developing groundbreaking products for world-renowned be
The results of the 2011 American Salon Professional’s Choice Awards are in! You, the reader, have voted for your favorite products in the beauty industry including haircare, tools, makeup and skincare. Here is a close-up look at all of the well-deser
Jacob Nieto, recent Los Angeles Trade Technical College graduate, is the winner of the first Junior Style Star Men’s Styling Competition for his progressive faux-hawk look. The competition was open to beauty and barber school students nationwid
American Crew delivers on its commitment to stylists through a new exclusive association with CosmoProf that delivers leadership, experience and the knowledge that salons desire. In an effort to streamline distribution and reinforce its focus on buil
This special guest post is from American Crew Creative Director Craig Hanson: Cool was redefined in the 1950s as the mix of rock and roll, blues and country, combined together with a rebellious style and attitude. Those who followed this tre
For Duckie Brown’s eclectic men’s collection, shown at the tents at Lincoln Center, lead stylist for American Crew Paul Wilson created three distinct looks for the male models, depending on the guys’ hair length. “The looks range from sharp and groom
Michella Lane of Riverside, CA, was selected as the winner of this year’s Sport Clips’ The Look national live competition in Las Vegas. She was among five finalists who competed at the company’s national conference, The Huddle, before an audien
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...