The final part of this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness product list is here! Now it’s time to fill your salon with these pretty pink items. Product: Raquel Welch/HairUWear Website: hairuwear.com/raquel-welch The new Freeform Lace Front collection includes: Spotlight, with long layers that fall to mid-back that can be worn curly to straight; Upstage, a 100 [...]
Luxury cosmetics and beauty company Sisley is partnering with the American Cancer Society as a sponsor in the organization’s Choose You movement, which encourages women to put their health first and make healthy lifestyle choices that can reduce thei
Beauty companies across the United States are gearing up to fight breast cancer during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October by donating proceeds from the sale of limited-edition products to a variety of treatment and research charities. Pink is i
Salon Pasca, in Wilmington, DE, hosted their second annual cut-a-thon for Pantene Beautiful Lengths on May 31st. A total of 57 people each received a free haircut and style in exchange for donating at least eight inches of hair to make wigs for c
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...