At last night’s Golden Globes, starlets wowed red carpet onlookers, embracing a variety of styling trends sure to become go-to looks for seasons to come. Here, top stylists share how you can execute these A-List dos on your salon clients. THE TREND: Laid-back waves Stars exuded a natural, less stylized sensuality with lightly curled locks [...]
A long list of celebrities stopped by the Alterna station at Melanie Segal’s Platinum Publicity Golden Globes suite at the original House of Blues located on the Sunset Strip to sample products and share their love of the brand. Celebs stopping b
At last night’s Golden Globes, several celebs eschewed the stick-straight styles of years past and embraced textured tresses. “The hair was very casual, not overdone and styled,” notes Goldwell International Guest Artist Dimitrios Tsioumas. “It looke
It’s that time of the year again â€”time to start planning for the holiday shopping season. Tempt your clients with holiday haircare, hot tools, makeup and skincare. Here, part one of our three-part series. Alterna Holiday 2009 Gift Set Inc
Blake Lively and Drew Barrymore have been some of the most talked about stars from Sunday’s red carpet. Alterna Global Creative Director Michael Shaun Corby and Girlactik Beauty owner Galit Strugano explain how to get their looks. Blake Lively
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...