It was a lot a bit rock ‘n’ roll at Diego Binetti’s fall 2013 presentation at the Westbeth Gallery today, with a collection of clothes tailored to a young, cool girl that featured sequins, mixed patterns and gloves of all lengths. Oribe Hair Care hairstylist and educator Adam Livermore fashioned the hair for a simple [...]
At the Tim Hamilton menswear presentation, the hair was more elegant and retro than rockstar cool, according to lead stylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe. “The look was really tight sides and back, with some length on top,” she said. “For added interest
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...