Tabatha Coffey, star of Bravo’s hit TV show, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover, participated in last night’s St. Baldrick’s Foundation event held at Ri Ra Irish Pub in Atlanta, GA. Over 200 volunteers had their heads shaved by local barbers from American Haircuts—the official barbers of the event. Coffey joined forces as “celebrity barber” from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. “When I heard about the St. Baldrick’s Foundation, I knew I had to get involved,” said Coffey. “Their mission to fund the most promising childhood cancer research by hosting head-shaving events seemed like the perfect fit for me.” This year, the event largely exceeded estimates by raising more than $100,000. The non-profit organization also announced that since the year 2000, it has managed to raise more than $100 million towards childhood cancer research. —Clarissa Nebuya
Tabatha Coffey Shaves Heads for St. Baldrick’s Foundation
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins