Sebastian Professional announced Sara Merrie of Hollywood’s Harroin Salon as the winner of Phase IV of the ‘What’s Next Awards’ for showcasing the most vibrant color shine with her look ‘Pop Color.’ Merrie will join the Sebastian Professional styling team backstage at New York Spring 2012 Fashion Week. Judge and Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team Member Thomas Dunkin said Merrie’s vision was “a truly inspiring look that utilized the Sebastian product line in a clever way—it is the epitome of the brand.” Runner up Jordan McLeod’s look ‘Rush of Red’ played with reds, coppers and golds, which Dunkin called “dramatic and bold.” —Kristen Heinzinger
Sebastian Professional’s ‘What’s Next Awards’ Winner Announced
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins